BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LinuxGeek
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got into accident couple hours ago.
This accident happened couple blocks away from my house.
Old lady driving her Buick Park Ave didn't stop on the stop sign.
I slammed on my brakes and tried to avoid collision, but I ended up hitting her car.:banghead: :banghead: :cry:
My front bumper, both fenders, hood, lights, sidemarkers, radiator are gone.
Air bags are fine, didn't deploy.
I was not able to turn my steering wheel so I think power steering pump is destroyed also.
I had to tow my car.
Ehhh.... bad day for me! :cry:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
sorry to hear what happened, hope everything comes out okay for you and your car.. look on the bright side, at least insurance will take care of it ..

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
daaaamn, sorry to see man

we are droppin like flies here, i guess its that time of the season :sad:

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
sorry to hear bro, that totally sucks. We keep gettin more of these. What condition was the Buick in? It was definetely her fault, and make sure u get a police written statement that says so, because last summer I got in an accident and it was clearly the other person's fault and she admitted it on the scene, but then she went home and told her insurance company a different story that the co. tried to blame on me, it was horrible, but I finally tracked the police officer down and got a written statement and all was welll. this was not in my bimmer though. But yea, at least you're okay, that's important.

You're probably not thinking about this right now, but if you wanted to get a different look for your car (which I'm not saying you should - your car is beautiful man..) but this would be an opportune time since it hasta go to the bodyshop anyways.

goodluck w/ the insurance claim, hope all goes smoothly. take pics of the car after it's repaired.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,542 Posts
cowmoo32 said:

I was just about to type the same thing.
Sorry about the bad day... your xenon looks good too.

Good luck and insurance will take care of it all. Time for new front end and M3 hood if you want.

·
Registered
143 Posts
aw man

aw man if im not mistaken you had just put on the rieger front , hamman gtr replica sides and the rieger back. DAM you should drop kick the old lady. Man this just goes to show that old people (really old )should not be driving!! I once saw an old lady pass a stop sign, stopped in the middle of the intersection, backed up, behind the stop sign line, waited 3 sec and made the stop and, then proceeded, i was like WTF??? I lauhged, your car is badass regradless, time will pass and you will be up and running again, at least no engine damage or tanny damage and your wheels are good.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
ur damage doesnt look that bad ur fenders and bumper look in good condition but u need a new hood and some paint itll be as good as new srry to hear about that

·
Registered
269 Posts
Damn that bites, Sorry about your car. It's good to hear that your alright.

Aren't Buick's like tanks for ole people ??

·
Help me Help you!
957 Posts
Sorry to hear about ur car bro,

glad to hear u didnt get hurt.
Hopefully they fix that up in no time and u will be
modding again soon!

take care

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Damn man sucks. We're dropping like flies. How many E46s have to get ****ed up this year? Seriously, I think eveyrone should garage theirs and get a civic for the winter or something. I hate to see whats happening.

You car musta been really tight before hand. What kinda skirts are those? Never seen em before.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i see u can still floss them xenons not to mention the front of you car is slammed (pun intended) glad you're alright...so many accidents in the last month. be careful fanatics.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts