E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well today i was driving and it was wet and i spun out and my idiot self had the DSC off so instead of my car correcting the spin it went into ovesteer and then i corrected it to much and flew into the curb. And im not sure but i think i might have messed up my allignment or something maybe worse. But everytime i drive and try to just let the car straight out and when it does the steering wheel is turned to the right quite a bit. So when the car goes perfectly straight the steering is turned a bit to the right and also a little bit after i drive my DSC off thing on with the break yellow light and ABS.

anything u guys can tell me except that i ****ed up, liek what could be the worse thing that happened or the most damage their migth be. I hit the right front tire kinda hard enough for the rim to curb a lot but didnt like break or crack the rim.

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
bent rims, screwed up axle, your alignment is definitely screwed up. i'd fix it before something worse comes out of it.

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
7,683 Posts
Depends on how much is damaged. I would guess 500 + if you get a shop to do the work more at the dealer.

Tim

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn it there goes all my money cuz i have like 1,300$ and im sure it will come out to be that damn it hopefully it wont be that much my last crash damage was like 9,000$ cuz the air bag went off and hella other **** got ****ed up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts