BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible sale dependent on genuine offer received.

AC Schnitzer Type III 2 piece alloy wheels

8.5" x 19" ET 36 front
9" x 19" ET 40 rear

Continental SportContact 2 Tires

235/35ZR19 front
265/30ZR19 rear

The wheels are very close to brand new condition. The tires have approx. 1/2 to 1/3 tread wear remaining.

To assist you in making resonable offers, here are CEC's prices for these wheels without tires-

front $1,299 each
rear $1,399 each

Tire Rack sells these tires for -

front $219 each
rear $259 each

Hope this helps.

Please, serious offers only!

Thanks

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These pictures were taken 26 December 2003 right before I took them off my car for the Winter.

Front left ...

Front right ...

Left rear ...

Right rear ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very interested in the wheels!!!

I have a 99 bmw 323i sedan and I was wondering if these would fit without modification. I also live in upstate NY but am currently dployed to Iraq for the USAF. If shipment to my home is available and we can workout a decent price I'm deffinetely very interested!!! PM if you haven't sold them...

Sean

·
Alpha Male
7,143 Posts
BMWe46323! said:
I have a 99 bmw 323i sedan and I was wondering if these would fit without modification. I also live in upstate NY but am currently dployed to Iraq for the USAF. If shipment to my home is available and we can workout a decent price I'm deffinetely very interested!!! PM if you haven't sold them...

Sean
They should fit no problem with the exception that you will probably have to roll your rear fenders and go with narrower tires in the rear.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BMWe46323! said:

Sean
Sean,

Send me a PM. Are you stationed at Aviano?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
man... those would look so good on my car.... but way outta my budget....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts