BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new AC dash kit in carbon fiber for e46 M3 part#514146110 ($710)and the armrest kit Part# 514146150($1,150) also in carbon fiber. I bought it and decided against it. Everything is brand new and still in the box it was shipped in. I will sell it for $1550 shipped. This is the cheapest you will be able to find it for. Believe me, I've checked. Call me at 651-235-0559 with any questions or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot, I also have the AC Carbon fiber front add-on lip spoiler 511146310 ($1740) with the front add-onn flippers 511146320($525) coming in. I was told it is really hard to get because I was on the list for about 3 months now. I'm going to sell that too. You can make me an offer. I was told I would be getting it in 1-2 weeks.

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Damn...wish you had the ACS rear carbon fiber valence to sell....

rk

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
the acs lip is 1499 at rennsport.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are talking about the wrong ACS lip. Check the ACS part# with rennsport. There are a couple of them but the one I'm talking about comes in multiple pieces that you have to buy seperate. I will try to get some pictures of it up later. Plus there has only been a few of them sold and ACS has had them on back ordered for a long long time. I doubt that rennsport sells it for that price because that would is below dealers cost. A friend of mine works for CEC who are the North American distributors for ACS. Any body with questions about ACS can e-mail me and I will talk to my friend and e-mail you guys back.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
Get me an ACS 3piece rear spoiler for a couple PLEASE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts