E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my AC Schnitzer Sport Suspension kit for M3 Cabriolet with 6000miles on it. Purchased for $1820, and selling now for $900 or any reasonable offer. The kit offers a substantial improvement in ride, handling and comfort. The drop is also very nice! The kit is off the car and I am only selling because the new buyer will not pay for the kit that was on the car previously. My loss your gain. Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
864 Posts
CarbonCabby said:
I am selling my AC Schnitzer Sport Suspension kit for M3 Cabriolet with 6000miles on it. Purchased for $1820, and selling now for $900 or any reasonable offer. The kit offers a substantial improvement in ride, handling and comfort. The drop is also very nice! The kit is off the car and I am only selling because the new buyer will not pay for the kit that was on the car previously. My loss your gain. Thank you for reading.
do you have a pic with the drop?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, though it has different part #s, it will fit a coupe. In fact the cab kit is more heavy duty as it will support the additional 400+ weight the cab has over the coupe. One final advantage to owning the cab kit is when you need to sell you can sell to both cab or coupe communities. My kit has been on my cab and around CA you cannot track a cab without rollbars etc. My kit has never seen a track!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts