BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling my AC Schnitzer door sills. I know i know, these are replicas, but they give an AWESOME touch to your car. I have had so many compliments on these!!! They are a brushed aluminum finish, and the "AC Schnitzer" logo is a polished finish.
I am actually replacing them with Hamann sills. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them! They have no scratches or dents.
They install over the factory door sills.

I bought these for $100 and only used them for a short time....I would like to get $75 for them

Please PM me if you are interested

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Aren't those fake???

Cuz I don't think ACS makes door sills???:dunno:

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, i said in my description that they arent real

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coupe

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Ma Bad!!!

:banghead:

·
Registered
54 Posts
hm...i have these exact same door sills, the end of one of them is kinda mangled and i have no idea if it can be fixed. the adhesive on the back needs to be replaced....

would anyone be interested???

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
heck they look pretty good to me

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys these were sold last night

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,369 Posts
WTF????

I sent you like 3 private messages plus the messages on the forum and you never replied to me and now you tell me they are sold? Thats hella messed up.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
Someone may have beaten you to the puch bro (someone who chose not to post but just contacted behind the scenes--perhaps even before your first post above). But hey, this is all speculation on my part.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
aww, i should have asked him to buy it for you when i first saw the post!

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry i have been out of touch on this post....we had a pretty good snow storm here in DC.
ACS3 ART...I am really sorry that i didnt reply to any of your messages, and as Dev said, someone beat you to the punch, and it was actually a local person
sorry if i made you mad

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ooops, sorry.....i actually got these on ebay. Since i got them, i have never seen another set

1 - 17 of 17 Posts