BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going through a drive-through,
the second I inch forward in first (without any gas) and the rpms get low.. around 500-600rpm,
I noticed the yellow ABS and DSC lights come on, and all the lights go away right away once I clutch in again.

there is another yellow light that comes on I dont' recall.

Anybody else get this?

Never noticed this before - I think it's new.

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
thats a reminder to check the bag

·
Registered
247 Posts
Going through a drive-through,
the second I inch forward in first (without any gas) and the rpms get low.. around 500-600rpm,
I noticed the yellow ABS and DSC lights come on, and all the lights go away right away once I clutch in again.

there is another yellow light that comes on I dont' recall.

Anybody else get this?

Never noticed this before - I think it's new.
thats a reminder to check the bag
what? air bag??
:rofl:When somebody misses a joke in real life it's funny...on the internet it's f'ing hilarious.

To the OP, I have no idea what your problem is...but consider it a free bump. :hi:

Bird

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE:
----------
More weird issues:

One time, before starting the car, I had the car in the ON position. I heard a crackling that sounded it like it was from the coming from the speakers? Happened for a few seconds, and the car turned over a few extra times before coming on.

Last night, heard the same crackling from the speaker sound, but only a few crackles. However, after I started the car I noticed all the computer data had been wiped (time, trip odometer, mileage, etc).

Thoughts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts