BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you guys would do if looking for a supercharger kit for a 323ci....so far ASA has my vote but the intercooler looks a little too wimpy and i'd really prefer to not have to replace my bumper....rms sounds like a nightmare and although ess sounds good, the ASA numbers just blow ess away...the last kit to consider is AA kit, but that isnt out as far as i know and if it is anyone know about it....5k is the most i will spend and i just want to know if anyone knows something new....gpower kits and jimc kits are out but why have i heard nothing about these????

·
Registered
391 Posts
"...ASA has my vote but the intercooler looks a little too wimpy and i'd really prefer to not have to replace my bumper..."

According to Jonathan at GSM, you don't have to replace the bumper. I'm not sure what you mean by the ic looking too wimpy? Too small?

There's a gb through the end of the month on the asa. It's just under 5k. See it under the classifieds section.

Call Jonathan at 910-791-4844. Tell him it's regarding the gb. He's very nice and very informative.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I don't know too much about ASA the company, so I can't really comment. But given AA's relatively strong position & reputation in the Fanatics community (their exhausts are really popular), I'd say it's a good idea to see how their kit goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts