BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time to move on. So I'm looking to sell my stage 2 along with my supersprint header and random technology cats. The set up was good for 438rwhp on pump gas. The kit has about 800 miles on it and was used mainly for show car purpose.
I'm selling the stage 2 for $7500USD.
The headers and cats for $900.
You need to get the software redone at AA.

Fabio.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going with somthing special, thats for sure:thumbsup:
Thanks for the bump guys. The kit is great but I have a huge itch for somthing else. Oh well my loss is your gain.

·
Registered
55 Posts
supercharger

Do you still have this supercharger,and do you need to upgrade the clutch and headers for stage 2. Also are you willing to sell for $7000.00. Please let me know very interested.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still on the stock clutch, I figure I would change it when it goes. It seemed to hold fine. I hade no slipping of the clutch at any time. You will need to upgrade the headers though. Price is firm at $7500USD. It's the cheapest stage 2 kit on the market. $900 for headers and cats is a good deal as well. Remember this set up was good for 438rwhp. Fabio.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what SS headers are they, and specifics on the cats please? They're not welded to the headers right?

edit: also what cell are these cats?
Supersprint v1 headers and random technology race cats. They are welded onto the section 2 where you would put the rasp x. They are 100 cell cats. Amazing for the money.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'm interested in the kit.. but what exactly does it come with.. i'm always "iffy" about buying a used SC kit because i dont know what it comes with. Inject0rs, plugs, sc, fmic, belts, etc etc etc.

also what all needs to be done with the tune from AA? how much extra will that cost?

·
Registered
186 Posts
will you sell just the cat alone? im in TO too!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
u got pm!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just to make it clear, I want to sell the kit before I sell the headers and cats. Just in case the guy needs them for the stage 2.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts