Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i dont have 4.10, it's a 3.91.
I got the 3.91 because of Buttonwillow. so I can stay in 3rd and 4th gear all day long and be 2+ seconds faster!:craig:

I installed the 3.91 together with stage 3, so I dont know how the 3.64 will do with it.

as long as traction goes, it's pretty bad. I was playing with a ESS supercharged 540i yesterday on the freeway, and the car bearly moved at all in 2nd gear.
of course once I regained traction in 3rd, I blow his doors off. haha

before I got new rear tires, the DSC light would sometimes cut in when I am punching it 80mph in 3rd.

back to the video:
I did a small burn out before I get on the freeway, and did a few short 2-3gear burst to get the tires up to temp. and make sure it hooks.

I still spun a little in 2nd but i think it hooked pretty damn well.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
nice job man! I wish mine were that fast.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice vids. Its seems to accelerate faster above 100mph lol.

Anyone got a vid of a standard M3 to compare.
lol, I think that's a misconception, I'd like to say it accelerate just as fast above 100mph.

a stock M3 needs about 14 seconds from 40-120. there was a video of a N/A M3 with full exhaust and SW running 13.5-13.6.

PS. I think a well tune stage 3 is capable of doing 40-120 in under 9 seconds.
remember, my car has full stock weight + the S/C kit. and it's on 91 octane.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats your modifications do you have besides sc?And do u think aa is better than ess???
both AA and ESS are great co. but I like the guys in AA so they will always have my business.

·
Registered
594 Posts
so your getting all this power to the wheels with just a stage 1??? i really dont want to buy FI, but when the new M comes out and with all these other fast cars out there i dont wanna stay in the back of the pack... if this is only with a stage 1 im getting one soon...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's actually a stage 3.
I need to change the sig.

·
Registered
594 Posts
ooooh.... so whats stage 1 put down at the wheels and whats your stage 3 put down at the wheels?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
414whp for stage 1. and I have 474whp now. both numbers were on pump gas.

·
Registered
536 Posts
siick :str8pimpi

Your car is awesome!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow Denny lots of progress on the car since i last saw it. Looks great. You should run Jordan again. He's supercharged now.

Also, do you have a lightweight flywheel yet?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts