BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, for the next week I am offering to sell my AA supercharger for any reasonable offer. After that I will concider it unsellable at a reasonable price and will install it.

I wanted to buy another car but without the money from the S/C
I'll have to keep my 323i.

This S/C is new, still in the box. AA says they will honor the software and warrenty if the S/C is installed in the next 60 days.

PM or email me if you are interested.

Thanks, Pat

·
Registered
721 Posts
by "honoring the software", you're referring to reprogramming the ECU?

what happens after 60 days, they don't install ECU unless you pay extra?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes,

They are being nice to support a S/C that has been resold. I guess they didn't want it to drag on forever.

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
Could you PM me with what kind of range you are looking at? I'm driving distance to AA.

·
Registered
168 Posts
AA supercharger

Yeah, shoot me an email too with ur price range. Thanks.:pimpin:

·
Para-Magic
678 Posts
can you pm me with the cost when new, im not in the market now but i might be in a few years... also what were the reported gains??

·
Registered
878 Posts
if ur gonna sell for less than 4k, gimmie a pm

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
$2K. I can pick it up.

·
Registered
878 Posts
dammit.. i wish i had the friggin cash... why couldn't you be selling it in the summer!!! = )

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for your interest. I'm trying to make it as reasonable as I can for any offers. If I drop too low it isn't worth selling it. I need the money by Feb. but I don't want to sit on it that long and still not get what I need for it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
500 dollars and thats my final offer

·
Registered
878 Posts
there's like a 50% chance i could do 3500 in feb... not sure tho.. all depends on if i get this job

1 - 20 of 21 Posts