BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my AA exhaust on my 2003 325i. I've had for about 1000 miles or so. And about a month and half to two months. It's been really awesome, but I wanna go Dinan being some of my other stuff is Dinan and soon to be more stuff. So I need to sell this, make money back, and get the Dinan exhaust. Anyone interested????? I paid around 800 due to annoying taxes and installation. The part it self cost me 600 with shipping. I'm willing to offer it for 600, but I'll take care of shipping charges. It's still pretty much brand new, I mean like I said we're talking a month or s I've had it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
so the exhaust itself cost you 600, it's used, and you want to sell it for 600 again?

sorry but fanatics shouldn't have to help you make up the money you had to pay to have it installed.. i mean are you going to pay for their install?

if you bought yours for 600 new, then someone else could buy a NEW exhaust for 600 also, not an used exhaust with 1000 miles or so.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd go 545 and pay for shipping, but I can't go lower than that. I just dont have the money to spend right now. I need to make as much back as possible.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Key to selling on froums (and in general)... dont admit you are desperate... now no one will buy until you lower your price even more b/c we all know you need the $$

·
Registered
771 Posts
dinan325i said:
I'm selling my AA exhaust on my 2003 325i. I've had for about 1000 miles or so. And about a month and half to two months. It's been really awesome, but I wanna go Dinan being some of my other stuff is Dinan and soon to be more stuff. So I need to sell this, make money back, and get the Dinan exhaust. Anyone interested????? I paid around 800 due to annoying taxes and installation. The part it self cost me 600 with shipping. I'm willing to offer it for 600, but I'll take care of shipping charges. It's still pretty much brand new, I mean like I said we're talking a month or s I've had it.
will it fit a 330?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah it will. By the way brand new it costs $670 right now. Check it anywhere, nothing less than that. Unless theres a deal going on for a specific person. I'll just estimate so I'd be willing to do $550, and I pay for shipping. It may be used but please dont exaggurate. It's barely used if anything. An exhaust is an exhaust. So whether I just bought it or have had it for a year as long as I havent got into an accident or done anything bad to it then its just as good. There is nothing wrong with this exhaust, and once again I've only had it for a month or two. So if you'd like to save $120, then please pm me or post. If you feel bothered by the price I have set up, then keep it to yourself. Your opinion is unwanted, except for what that guy said about letting people know I'm desperate. Well I'm not I will have it sold eventually, but your right I shouldnt give off that persona. So thanks for the piece of advice that is useful among everything else said by others.

·
Registered
586 Posts
dinan325i said:
Yeah it will. By the way brand new it costs $670 right now. Check it anywhere, nothing less than that. Unless theres a deal going on for a specific person. I'll just estimate so I'd be willing to do $550, and I pay for shipping. It may be used but please dont exaggurate. It's barely used if anything. An exhaust is an exhaust. So whether I just bought it or have had it for a year as long as I havent got into an accident or done anything bad to it then its just as good. There is nothing wrong with this exhaust, and once again I've only had it for a month or two. So if you'd like to save $120, then please pm me or post. If you feel bothered by the price I have set up, then keep it to yourself. Your opinion is unwanted, except for what that guy said about letting people know I'm desperate. Well I'm not I will have it sold eventually, but your right I shouldnt give off that persona. So thanks for the piece of advice that is useful among everything else said by others.

It sucks you need to get rid of it. The fact of the matter is, it sounds like its pretty much brand new and AA exhaust is a very good product, classy sound, etc. In other words, you won't sound like a ***** as is the case with Remus, etc.

And considering this fella is selling it for 100-120 less than standard price. I would say its a good deal :tsk:

Then again, your original asking price was somewhat unrealistic...

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,055 Posts
MiamiBimmer said:
It sucks you need to get rid of it. The fact of the matter is, it sounds like its pretty much brand new and AA exhaust is a very good product, classy sound, etc. In other words, you won't sound like a ***** as is the case with Remus, etc.

And considering this fella is selling it for 100-120 less than standard price. I would say its a good deal, stop being such dicks guys.

:tsk:
:hmm:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts