BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
With the exception of a Z4 I drove for a summer I'm new to BMW's, but have been very heavy into european cars for a long time. After re-locating to SoCal necessitated selling my MKV VW R32 I decided to go a different route from the VW/Audi world and look into an E46 M3. I ended up finding a well cared for 01 with 47,000 miles on it in Phoenix yellow. I have wanted an E46 in Laguna Seca blue for a long time but after seeing the condition of the car in person I decided it was the right car. It has a few tasteful mods but nothing crazy. I plan to keep the car's power-train fairly stock and focus any mods on better handling and balance. I feel like the car has plenty of power and will provide me with a lot to work with as I concentrate on honing my track skills.

Day one as it came home:
19" Breyton wheels (Spirit 2-piece I think)
Eisenmann exhaust

Some of my cars throughout the last few years

Here is my R32 at full song headed into roller coaster at VIR. (HPA FT-425 Turbo ;))

The R and my wife's old S5

I also have an affliction for MKII VW's

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice car dude. Not too crazy about paint job but its a bad ass car. The s5 is my top 5 cars in the world right now. I'm jealous of your wife... or her car, I should say. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

The S5 was a blast to drive but family priorities took precedence. She misses that car every day (I am constantly reminded of this).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts