BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I might as well say hi and get a personal thread with a couple pics of my car up. It's an 01' 330ci with sport package. Anyway as far as mods goes here is a quick list.

- CSL rep front
- OEM Mtech 2 rear bumper/ side skirts
- OEM Clears
- OEM e92 sport wheels w/ H&R spacers
- FK coilovers
- Custom 4 point roll cage (weld in)
- Authentic ACS 3 piece spoiler
- Authentic ACS mirrors
- Angel Eyes

Anyway here are some pics and a link to a feature on my car on my buddies website. Take a look around he features some awesome cars and if you guys want to take a stab at getting one drop him an email he's always looking for more cars! :pimpin:

http://that-steez.com/2011/08/15/blood-diamond/

Thanks for looking everyone! There are a lot more plans in store for this car. Currently working with Active Autowerke about some under the hood goodies :4ngie: Status is next on the list to get in touch with :clap:

Hate it love it, let me know haha.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Looks great, but I'd like to see a brighter color on the wheel to make them stand out a bit more. Other than that, I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Thanks guys! :)

As far as the wheels go, they are actually the exact color as imola red leather interior as you would see it in person, it's just very hard to capture in pictures :(
Yeah, I think it better lighting it probably looks better. I love what you've done so far :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thanks man! :bow:

sadly they are huge haha. 25mm front 30mm rear for the time being until I get new wheels.

specs are:
18x8 +37 (w/spacer +12) - front
18x8.5 +37 (w/spacer +7) - rear
Nice. I'm running the same wheels, but 4 rears spaced out with 255's all around. Your wheels really do look good in that color IMO.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
its not often that we have a noobie doin a good job modding! Your car looks nice man but I would just go a bit brighter with the wheels. It'll catch people's eyes very quickly

1 - 20 of 76 Posts