E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know about very one. but i notice when you get gas you have to be very careful about.

NOT GETTING GAS ON YOUR BABY.

i found a fuelguard for dripping gas that will go on your baby.

its from griot's garage phone number is 1-800 345 5789 and i am pretty sure its around 10.00.

i think its a must mod's that very one don't think about getting.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
nah, i just love when the f gas attendant tries as much as he can to circle the amount so he dont have to give me any change. And spills gas all over my car. This is why i always pay with c.c.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will post a picture when i can

MillsBims said:
Hey Bob,
Just curious but got any pics??? i dont usually have a problem with keeping the drips of the car, but i just wanted to see what it looked like

Eric
hi eric i will take a picture and post it for you. its like a piece of rubber but not. that rolls up and when you open the gas door rolls down. at the top it fits around the gas cap area.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i dont get what this product or whatever is. gas dripping on your car? hmmm I usually yank that pile of shiit nozzle out of the hole and it gets all over the place. ground, car, sometimes on my fucckin shoes. It comes off with paper towel

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
I wish we had self serve in NJ. Then I wouldn't have to worry about it. :sad:

·
Registered
137 Posts
jestr said:
I usually shake all the drips out before I pull completely out ;)
or I get a tissue and hover it below the nozzle while I pull it out so I dont drip anywhere :marco:

Ummmm what are we talking about here :lmao:

Sorry, it just sounded dirty...one track mind

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
jestr said:
I usually shake all the drips out before I pull completely out ;)
or I get a tissue and hover it below the nozzle while I pull it out so I dont drip anywhere :marco:
me 2

·
Retired
1,320 Posts
SymbionM3 said:

Ummmm what are we talking about here :lmao:

Sorry, it just sounded dirty...one track mind
You know, when you gotta fill er up, you dont want to waste any. I like to keep it clean so that I dont have to worry about washing it later.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ummmm what are we talking about here
hahaha and then "its like a piece of rubber but not. that rolls up and when you open the gas door rolls down. at the top it fits around the gas cap area"

yea, wat exactly are we talking about :confused: :confused: :lmao:

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
that happened to me once, then i realized that you can't keep topping off in these cars. i usually pump my own gas, but if i'm at full serve, i tell the guy not to top it off.

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
bobm3 said:

thanks THAT IS IT. WHAT DOES VERY BODY THINK. TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, OR MOD'S.
BOBM3 :dunno: :dunno:
seems impractical to me. the time wasted on attaching this thing and taking it off, is all the extra time needed in taking precautions not to spill gas on your car.

·
Black and Proud
16,990 Posts
it's basically a bib for your gas tank...
i'm sure just shaking the gas pump nozzle a few times will save your car from getting gasoline dripped on

·
Registered
95 Posts
if you just stop at the first click and shake the nozzle while its in, then wip it out - all drops will fall away from yer vehicle!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts