BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes the pics suck. Nothing flashy, just gloss black with red accents. That ****ING washer bottle was a ***** to tape. Still need to touch up some of the red accents.

·
2,307 Posts
"bubby, I probably know a lot you don't."

Winter mods are cool.

I wish I was doing winter mods, instead of spending 10k to return my car to stock...

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you need new bumpers Dave there's a lot of people selling used OEM ones. Just as a thought.

·
2,307 Posts
I am all set on the bumper front, though I wish I knew GotPayd's email address because as I recall he had an oem aero in topaz, that might be cool to have instead of the regular one (and I hate M tech)

Of course Ashe will recall that I used to say the same about OEM aero before he did it to his car...

Right now I'm just trying to think of what mods I can do without costing too much. I might be able to swing bi xenons instead of regular, RE rear control arms, OEM aluminum front control arms, and hopefully convince KW to give me replacement shocks for free :)

Now, affording a set of C4s for 2800 plus tires instead of 2 M68s and 2 S03s... that might be a little tougher. And so much for a Technik power kit...

Oh and did I mention I quit my job?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts