E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I got nothin'
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I damn near wrecked this morning on the way to work trying to dodge some billy-bob, mullet sportin' ******* who decided to wash the windshield on his company van while doing 80MPH going down I-95. It could be I just need to calm down but I can't STAND getting peoples 'muddy' run-off all over my clean car.

Somewhere between that and 'tossing' your cold coffee out the window and splashing it on my car should be grounds for justifiable homicide!

It also drives me NUTS when I park WAY OUT there at some shopping center and then a reclaimed or well-water sprinkler system kicks on and hoses my car down with calcium laden water which takes HOURS to polish and wax away.

I tell ya, they're out to get me!

·
SBBMotorwerks
416 Posts
Whats worse is when you park way far out, and then when you come back out to your car, two donkeys decided to park on either side of you when there are dozens of other empty spots!!!

·
I got nothin'
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
OK... Take a valium...
Ok...can you get those on eBay?:D

·
I got nothin'
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AlexRDI330ci said:
Hey Klangford,
You wouldn't happen to own a check casher, would you?
Referring to my sig? Nope, not a check casher, it's just everytime I go out of town on business my wife has made another couple thousand dollars just house sitting?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Uhhh, I thought you were ok with our little arrangement......JP

·
Registered
184 Posts
"Whats worse is when you park way far out, and then when you come back out to your car, two donkeys decided to park on either side of you when there are dozens of other empty spots!!!"

I call that the sheep effect... put a couple of sheep in a big field, and they'll still huddle together as if they were in a pen... Of course I parked next to some guy's new Audi A4 this morning, so the snowplows wouldn't hit both of us...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts