E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done, guys! It was a great meet today. 13 great cars and a nice cruise to Spanish bank. The weather was just perfect this afternoon. :thumbup:

Now I am really looking forward Rae's euro meeting in late June or early July!

Oh! I should say sorry to Rae that I didn't make the sushi dinner due to some idiot rear my car, and left a ding on the rear bumper when I was parking on the street. I ended up chasing after the guy who hit me and cought him on the Burrad St. After arguing with the guy for damn 30 mins, he yielded and paid $200 bucks for the ding. Sorry again, I didn't have any of your guys cell number that time! LOL! **** happens everyday!

Anyway! I do enjoy this meet, especially you great ppl here today! :thanks:

·
Registered
214 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone, that cruise was great!!! Kinda felt lonely being the only black car there!! (The guy 'that was having dinner' from Auto West doesn't count!)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thank You Everyone!

Fellow Fanatics,

I just want to send a big Thank You shout out to all the whips that came to the Mini Meet/Cruise on Sunday :thumbup:

We had 13 of 17 rides show up. That is a huge success. I want to thank every single driver and guest, you made the afternoon so fun and worthwhile. It was a delight to see all the mods and rides in one location. The cruise part was super fun as well. (good call)

I will see you guys at the Car Show at the end of June.

We will plan a future Euro & BMW Meet soon!

Best Regards
Rae - Studio17

·
Europrojektz NW
772 Posts
Nice meet guys. Weather was iffy but it turned out for the better at the end.

PS: Can someone forward me the contact of the person w/ the White M3, ACS front addon. I am interested in those replica ACS M3 strut bar.

·
Registered
101 Posts
E46_Angemon said:
Nice meet guys. Weather was iffy but it turned out for the better at the end.

PS: Can someone forward me the contact of the person w/ the White M3, ACS front addon. I am interested in those replica ACS M3 strut bar.
Lewis, I am the guy with the replica ACS racing struts, pm me for more info

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.