E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: My car wouldn't start today and I'm probably going to have to tow it to a shop and have it looked at. Think it might be one of many things... maybe the starter? or the fuel pump? tried jumping it but its not the battery.

So heres the problem...I got recommendations to two places and don't know which one would be the better bet... Ive heard BIMMER CLINIC in elizabeth is a great place... and AZEVEDO MOTORSPORTS in linden is supposed to be good too.

Any help or feedback would be great. Thanks =)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Bimmer Clinic very knowledgeable people and great prices

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
i never heard of them until now.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
where in NJ are you?

·
Registered
595 Posts
azevedo is great especially for performance work :thumbsup: bimmerclinic is also really good.
^ Azevedo is really a performance, not maintenance shop.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
hai.

I've heard nothing but good things about bimmer clinic......i have heard a few nightmare stories about azevedo though. Idk, good luck

·
Registered
960 Posts
could it be a simple battery change?

May as well start with the easy stuff before working up to the big guys...

·
Registered
229 Posts
when i got my car the very next day it wouldnt start...i replaced the battery and that wasnt it, and it ended up being the alternator so thats a possibility as well....+1 for bimmer clinic, ive been there a few times and theyre so nice and know what theyre doing, plus have really good prices, its definitely worth it to check them out :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
ive heard good things about them as well there is also a bimmer shop in belleville by clara mass hospital call total precision that i have heard good things about he is acctually going to be making the function to put my top up with my keys work next week if you want more info about the shop pm me

·
Registered
501 Posts
yeah i did some searching and went and spoke to him last week i was goona get it done this week but i went to vt on mon and tues so i will prob try to make it next week i will let you know how it turns out and maybe i can get a group buy if enough people are interested after i get it done

1 - 20 of 45 Posts