BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K-DOG said:
Nice, but i think it would look 100times better with black mesh instead of white.
Lol white mesh?? It's silver man and in my experience paint doesn't hold well to mesh

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,915 Posts
NICE!!!!
I want that hood so bad!
:thumbup:

what brand and where did you get it?

edit: and how was the fitment?

·
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
truwon said:
NICE!!!!
I want that hood so bad!
:thumbup:

what brand and where did you get it?

edit: and how was the fitment?
Thanx man it's a VIS Racing Techno R hood... got mine from a place out in Cali, i believe Ground Dynamics?? Fitment is pretty good gaps on the sides are a bit larger than stock and the grills were a bit of a ***** to get in but i'm happy with it overall. :thumbup: plus it's a bit different than everyone and their mother strappin on a M hood!!

·
Dinan Pimp
1,126 Posts
Craig said:

The sig and my pics if only i knew how...lol :thumbup:
Alright..your sig size was killing me so I shrunk it down a bit for you go ahead and grab as I'll remove the pic from my web space in a few days. :)

Also...head over to Acdsee's website and download thier file viewer. It's an EXTEMELY easy program to use for cropping and resizing (I used it on the pic below.) It's a free download..if you need a key..private message me and I'll see if I can help you "buy" one. :D

http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ACDSee/ACDSee-Download

·
Banned
416 Posts
looking sick as always craig :thumbup:

but i agree with K-DOG that it would look alot cleaner with the stock black mesh

·
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kev330cisport said:
Craig, how does your car sound with those dual TSE2s? They are TSE2s right?
Yeah it's a dual TSE2 but the can's only on the drivers side, i have the straight pipe in the 2nd resonator section and y'd off it with a crossover pipe and tips on the left. I love how it sounds by the way :thumbup:

·
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
steel_grey02 said:
looking sick as always craig :thumbup:

but i agree with K-DOG that it would look alot cleaner with the stock black mesh
The mesh it came with was much tighter weaved and too transparent imo... plus this mesh matches the mesh on the hood and painting it just leads to the paint cracking in my experiences!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts