E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Summer Vacations started today. had nothing to do so i decided to install a few mods...i was gonna wait for the cross drilled/ slotted rotors to come in but i was too excited and just had to get these on

before you criticize me lol, someone stold my hood emblem and 18" CSL staggered are on the way along with H&R cup kit

this was my car when i first had it couple months back

then
5% limo tint
4200k fog lights
ipod connector
INJEN CAI
smoked clear corners
ACS front and rear lip (since no one wanted to buy it)
black grill and blacked out front
Falkens Ziex
Axxis Deluxe from MODBARGAINS
X-drilled/Slotted rotors from IROTORS (not installed)

and after these babies were installed

ideas on wheels? im trying to stick with 18" but its hard to get a hold of 18" csl hyper dark

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
ooh red on red :drool: my fav combo!!!!

your ride looks sweet, very nice mods so far :)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
aznazasin said:
til i order a CSL v1 front from Paul at eurospec
:drool: I have the same bumper, can't wait to see it on your color. Why don't you just go with the 19's in hyper dark?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
wow red on red non m? first one i've EVER seen :drool:

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
Color combo is sick! Car is coming along well, bro. Lose the CSUN parking pass, school is OVER!

Edit: Where do you live? Surely you have a garage for that car...:hmm:

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eee4666 said:
:drool: I have the same bumper, can't wait to see it on your color. Why don't you just go with the 19's in hyper dark?
19" are too big and im afraid they'll affect acceleration and also i would have to lower the car even more....LA streets SUCK for lowered rides

Gucki83 said:
Color combo is sick! Car is coming along well, bro. Lose the CSUN parking pass, school is OVER!

Edit: Where do you live? Surely you have a garage for that car...:hmm:
i live in HAWTHORNE...i only recently started parking it inside the garage cuz my dad puts his Sequoia in there but not after these mods were installed. now the garage is all mine

·
Registered
729 Posts
mmm... red leather... i love red leather!

fyi, my 19's (BBS LMs in 19x8.5 fr + 19x10 rr w/ 255/35/19 + 285/30/19) are lighter than my stock rim/tire combo by 2-3 lbs.

·
Registered
142 Posts
nice car!
whats with the roundel? i remember i once washed my car too hard (lol) and the fim of the roundel came off and it looked just like yours.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,949 Posts
your ride looks sick

after you detail it. can't wait to see it after you put on all of the mod's that you order this go round. keep up the fine mod'ing.......
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts