E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Loves cookies
1,537 Posts
Looks good fromt the front and the sides, but the back is funny looking worse than the 7 series, the taillights are to long. Should of use a smaller version of the 7 series trunk instead of the overgrown lights.

·
Registered
543 Posts
why? :thumbdown:

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,238 Posts
A certain crappy head of designer, first name Chris, last name Bangle needs to give his last pay check. Mr. Banghole please report to the human resources department for your exit interview.

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
looks like BANGLE should start re designing this one also before he gets the shiet flamed out of him.........just like his 7 series

·
Registered
146 Posts
:thumbup: I like the new look. Im sure when the new 545i dressed up with the sport package comes out most of you will change your minds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just as long as the front lights dont come out like his im gonna be happy (not really becouse i cant afford one but thats not the point right now :D) Back lights like this could grow on me during time...i guess

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.