E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
595 Posts
Stephen....

Lookin' good! You're car is just so HOT right now! May I ask the whereabouts of that photoshoot? It kinda looks like you're near Pioneer Place...Not sure.

We still need to meet up when I get home..w/ Marco too! It would be fun. Way to keep the black car lookin' black...(good photoshop work :tongue: ) Keep us Jbers proud..nothing but kudos

Amber

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sundance2108 said:
Stephen....

Lookin' good! You're car is just so HOT right now! May I ask the whereabouts of that photoshoot? It kinda looks like you're near Pioneer Place...Not sure.

We still need to meet up when I get home..w/ Marco too! It would be fun. Way to keep the black car lookin' black...(good photoshop work :tongue: ) Keep us Jbers proud..nothing but kudos

Amber
thanks babe! I try, I try :) I took those pix parked right next to KOIN tower, so pioneer place is just down the street. we will meet up, as soon as you get back to where you belong, no more of this sunny san diego thing.

·
Registered
820 Posts
BAD ASS! :pimpin: The new bumper looks great.:thumbup:
We should have a get together one of these days.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,802 Posts
I am ready

I guess maybe I am the only one without wheels. Damn that sucks. However I would be down for a meet sometime. Haven't see you in a while Stephen. Where have you been hiding?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone!

portland e46ers need a meet soon. bmwman, I think I saw you not too long ago, on 14th and everett or somethin like that, if it was you, those new BBS are kickin!

·
Registered
456 Posts
car looks great. looks like its come a long way since i saw you at the spaghetti factory (you only had clears at that time). id be down for a meet anytime. and mcabr, you arent the only one without wheels :sad:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts