BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big thank you to Tim for his fair and unbiased treatment.

A good man and true to his word!!!
Tim, thank you - and your Audi partner - for providing a quick, easy to navigate forum. Continued success!

--------------
Now, onto the product announcement - all of which are located in the Special/Group Purchase section except the InV1si-mirror.

My web site is undergoing a transformation and should be up and functional shortly. In the meantime, I DO prefer email - as I'm a prolific emailer - but can be reached via phone quite easily.

Except for the DDEs, nothing is a "group purchase" price - it's just that price. PERIOD. No gimicks. Just good service with VIDEO TUTORIALS:

Here's a sample: Click this for StonGard demo

Some pictures:
DDE - Thanks to Saint Cabbage:) A most recent picture.

BilletWerks - check with www.umnitza.com/billetwerks/info.htm for the latest:) Personalization is definitely an option.

StonGard - kind of a before and after pic:)

AND one that is not yet posted:
InV1si-Mirrors
This is good ONLY for folks that have Valentine One radar detector AND non-Auto-dimming mirrors but it CAN work on some Auto dimming mirrors.

[size=330%]+[/size]

[size=330%]=[/size]

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
U need this for the E46 M3 oval mirror! I want it so badly

Jim P says he cant do it, but i have seen it done on an M5 and a X5 with the oval mirrors.

Get it made and im sure you guys would sell twice as many oppose to those square lookin things

Anyhow..welcome to the board and thanks for becoming a supporting vendor:)

EDIT: which of the billetworks caps fit an E46M3 or an E46 besides the oil cap?

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What is stongard?
It's a protective "film" manufactured by 3M (the same company that makes LOTS of different tape/adhesive products).

What is good for?
It protects every section that it cover from rocks, chips, scratches due to flying debris of all kinds. It protects the finish of your car - where it has a few nicks or is pristine.

Is it easy to remove?
Using 3M adhesive remover, you can remove it whenever you need to with no residue.

What does it cover?
It is used for headlights, fogs, turn signals, lower bumper, mirrors, front of hood, front wheel arches, grill surround, and other sections of the car.

Can I "mix and match"
Yes, you can mix and match - buy what you need when you need it, it's all one part

Why Umnitza, Inc for my Stongard purchase?
  1. Video Installation Guide
  2. Free Shipping (No Sales Tax)
  3. Large Parts Inventory
  4. Service
    [/list=1]

Ok, now for the pictures:

Remember, the video is also key as it details what's really at stake for the install.

here are some pictures:

Go to www.stongard.com and check out prices, then subtract any shipping or taxes and that's your price:)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I *highly* recommend Stonegard, esp if you have a front bumper replacement/add-on or just want to keep your OEM bumper protected :)

I have mine on my entire fron RD Tornado front bumper and 25% up the front of the hood.
Here's pics of my car from just last weekend. Can you even tell its on there? hehe..I think not! :thumbup:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45754

It has saved me a couple times, esp once when something flew up off the highway and smacked the front. The Stonegard material just had to be buffed a little to get it looking good again, but at least nothing went through it and it protected the paint!

Nice at shows...Just windex the front bumper down in 5 mins and your done! hehe...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Hey! Welcome to be part of the sponsoring team!:thumbup:

The InV1si-Mirror does sound very tempting....:pimpin:

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys are great - I kindly and humbly accept the welcome:)

As for InV1si-Mirror - let me talk to Jimbo about it...see what we can do - might do a special program JUST for E46fanatics folks:)

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
W

Chase265 said:
oh man..I definitely need the Stonegard...my front end is pretty chipped up....
No time like the present - we just received a LARGE order (actually a special order from the factory because we sold out their inventor for Q1 2003 :yikes: :yikes: )

We have the stuff in stock, but we're getting significant orders.

Email me what you want and I'll get you quote.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts