BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car had the hood replaced before I bought it. I'm trying to get the correct decals for the underside. They are not listed in the dealer's parts software but they can get them if I have the part numbers.

Would someone with a 99 Sedan look at their decals (I think there are 2) and reply with the part numbers. A photo would help in placing them in the correct location. Otherwise I'll have to find a dealer with one go look at it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't even think I have those decals.

I think I ought to go check

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SD 328I said:
Here are my pics, sorry but this is the best close up quality I can do with my digital camera. I only saw to decals under the hood, they include a black emission and vacuum hose diagram decal, and a green warning decal.
Thanks for the Pics. Just what I needed. I also need the decal part numbers. I can't read them on the pics. The P/Ns are located in the lower right corner.
Thanks,
Das Car

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Please post where...

Das Car said:
Thanks for the Pics. Just what I needed. I also need the decal part numbers. I can't read them on the pics. The P/Ns are located in the lower right corner.
Thanks,
Das Car
If you locate the source to get these decals please post it. I get my 2003 325i back this Friday. The hood was replaced and if they did not put on the decals I would like to be able to get them... :thumbup:

BTW this might help...

http://rust.mine.nu/bmw/partgrp.do?model=AM53&mospid=45459&prod=19990100&hg=71&fg=03

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:bump:
Das Car said:
Thanks,
Das Car
Part numbers anyone?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Das Car said:
Part numbers anyone?
Opps, sorry man, I thought the last post gave you what you needed.

I just checked both decals, and the lower right decal part numbers I found were:

Bottom Green Decal (8 380 053)
Top Black Decal (1 439 254)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts