E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some wheels and looked on fitment industries, someone was running Kansei Tandem wheels with 18x9 12 ET on a 2004 330i sedan. I want Kansei Roku which has the same wheels specs 18x9 12 ET but I have a 2001 325i. Will these wheels be possible to run on rear and fronts? Are Post facelift fenders wider than pre facelift? I may have to roll fenders and do some cutting which I know.

·
Super Moderator
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
6,604 Posts
I was looking for some wheels and looked on fitment industries, someone was running Kansei Tandem wheels with 18x9 12 ET on a 2004 330i sedan. I want Kansei Roku which has the same wheels specs 18x9 12 ET but I have a 2001 325i. Will these wheels be possible to run on rear and fronts? Are Post facelift fenders wider than pre facelift? I may have to roll fenders and do some cutting which I know.
There's no change to the fenders.

You'll have to do a lot of modification to make that aggressive fitment work. I'm on 18x9 ET30 and had to roll the rear lips to prevent rubbing.

·
Registered
332 Posts
My old car ran with 18x9 et 35. I was lowered and Running a pretty high camber number both front and rear. rear was probably in the range of -1.5 to -2 no rubbing. Fronts were like -2.0 to -2.5. Idk the exact degrees cuz it was eyeball alignment. id say anything that et40 is safe et38 is pushing it and 35 and lower would need rolling which is a pain or some bigger track spec camber numbers plus really stretched tires. I ran firestone indy 500 255 35 to give u a reference. i wouldnt go any lower then 235 for the stretch because at that point there is really no reason then to be running wider then oem rims. my 2 cents

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My old car ran with 18x9 et 35. I was lowered and Running a pretty high camber number both front and rear. rear was probably in the range of -1.5 to -2 no rubbing. Fronts were like -2.0 to -2.5. Idk the exact degrees cuz it was eyeball alignment. id say anything that et40 is safe et38 is pushing it and 35 and lower would need rolling which is a pain or some bigger track spec camber numbers plus really stretched tires. I ran firestone indy 500 255 35 to give u a reference. i wouldnt go any lower then 235 for the stretch because at that point there is really no reason then to be running wider then oem rims. my 2 cents
Thanks so much I think will be running 18x8.5 et 35 for the front and 18x9.5 et 35 in the rear to be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.