BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
8th Group Buy for Eonon GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring + D5150 ...

Will the ga5150 connect to an iPhone 5 or newer (lightning) anyway besides BT. Can mirrorcast work with the iPhone?

When will Eonon post a video of it?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
GA5150 need the Digital Audio Broadcasting Receiver Box for FM/AM?
or TV box for TV?
Hi crx330, the GA5150 doesn't have DAB+ radio feature, and it doesn't have the input for DAB+ box. But you can connect the V0018 to this unit to enjoy the DVB-T digital TV, thanks!

Will the ga5150 connect to an iPhone 5 or newer (lightning) anyway besides BT. Can mirrorcast work with the iPhone?

When will Eonon post a video of it?
Hi Cohenour330, the bluetooth wireless A2DP music streaming and phone book can work with your iphone 5 without problem. If you want to use the ipod connection, you need to use the lighting to 30-pin adapter for iphone 5 here: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD823ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter

We will take a video for it in the future, I'll post it here once it's available, just keep an eye on us, thanks a lot! ;)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I am interested in next group buy :) Please give me a massage if it will available.
Hi szocha1991, thanks a lot for your interest! :) You'd like to get the new GA5150 Android unit right?

Sure the GB is available, I'll inform you once 10 guys are collected and the GB is activated, welcome to ask more to come! Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!

If it's not inconvenient, I'd like to sign up for the Group Buy only if it happens before Christmas. I'd like to get it as a present for my mother.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Hi!

If it's not inconvenient, I'd like to sign up for the Group Buy only if it happens before Christmas. I'd like to get it as a present for my mother.
Hi imonster, OK thanks a lot for joining our group buy! I've added you to the GB list. We will start the group buy soon once enough guys would like to join. Your mom would love your special present for her! :clap:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Recently added a usb from the back of my unit to the front for my iPhone 5 but when I plug if in it read it and than goes blank and does not charge my phone how come ?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts