BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday a e46 slides up next to me on 85south the same color as mine (steel grey) four door. We gave eachother the thumbs up and started to race we were going about 130ish for a while and continued onto 101south it was awesome and was just wondering if he was a "fanatic" as well...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Damn, you guys were racing at that speed? The 85S. to 101 S. has lots of cops hiding on the offramps. Last week I was driving 100MPH at around 10pm at night near 85 S./Stevens creek and i looked back at my rear view mirror because of some car that looked like a CHP patrol car kept tail gating me or following pretty close. So I let go of my gas pedal and exited off the next exit and it turned out to be a CHP office afterall. I was praying to god to not get a ticket and when I came to the stop light to make a left turn, the cop pulled next to me to make the right turn instead. As he was turning, he gave me a mean look. Damn was I lucky!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah thats where I got my 90+ fun speeding ticket BOY I sure do love the CHP

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
I think he's talking about south san jose... in that area, there is not really many cops because there really is no traffic there... Up by saratoga and mtn view, that's chippy central..

Q

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was from about saratoga and ended in mtn. view...it was pretty much equal through the whole time.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
oh... then you meant 85 north.... big difference... yeah, there's a lot of cops there...

Q

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats right 85 north was on my way back to school sorry bout the confusion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts