BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got em for a pretty good deal in china... $160 USD around. probably could've talked down for less...but u know, wahtever. its pretty good already. They are Bohmen 8000Ks.

kinda on the blue side for me...but.....its all good. ;)

the true color u see without the camera will closely resemble the first picture. just to give u an idea.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tehehehe...... damn u man, i got it from herb for $275 and now u guys are selling it for 199?!?!?!!? FOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK u bastards. LOL j/k Great product! :thumbup:

·
Banned
614 Posts
m3kid said:
i got em for a pretty good deal in china... $160 USD around. probably could've talked down for less...but u know, wahtever. its pretty good already. They are Bohmen 8000Ks.

kinda on the blue side for me...but.....its all good. ;)

the true color u see without the camera will closely resemble the first picture. just to give u an idea.

It's made in China? Check out my 9000k from Hella.

·
Registered
45 Posts
do you feel like you lose a lot of vision at night by switching to the 8000ks???

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: 8000K xenon upgrade...

mr_ziggy711 said:
It's made in China? Check out my 9000k from Hella. [/B]
ur xenons looks nice dude!

Yea, i'm pretty sure its made in china...nowadays you rarely find products thats NOT "MADE IN CHINA" hehe.. :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SilverXi said:
do you feel like you lose a lot of vision at night by switching to the 8000ks???
I DEFINATELY felt that. this is one of the problem which if i were to do it over again, i would've bought the 6000Ks. the light output is way too blue, ofcourse you can see the road, but everything you shine your headlight to becomes literally filtered with blue lights. so yea....kinda regret on that side.

·
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai
2,420 Posts
humm..
damn! that looks nice..

my driver side xenon is looking yellow.. :sad:
time to sell my text books for this mod!! :D

p.s. nice mosaic on the plate! :lmao:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
i see u got the DRL turned off :thumbup:

·
2,420 Posts
DRL doesn't turn on when the headlights are on.

well.. I mean, it turns off when the headlights are on..
this might just be a bi-xenon thing :dunno:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ac325ci said:
i see u got the DRL turned off :thumbup:
You are correct. I turned them off, but u can't tell in that picture since when the headlights(xenons) are on, the daytime driving light shuts off anyways. but yes, i have them off all the time now. hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BMWintoxication said:
DRL doesn't turn on when the headlights are on.

well.. I mean, it turns off when the headlights are on..
this might just be a bi-xenon thing :dunno:
You are also correct. but its not just the bi-xnon thingy, its for all bmws that has to have their DDL on. Canada sucks. freekn regulations. i mean seriously, u think people wont' be able to tell if a car is coming their way? wtf would the DDL do? sigh..... dumb government rules.:banghead:

·
2,420 Posts
I don't know if this is gonna be related to this thread..

but..

Is it possible to have both lights on at the same time?
I was told it is not allowed to have more than 4 lights on at a time.. (for blinding people.. ).. ah.. whatever..

M3kid, did u get ur DRLs turned off at a dealer? or did u just unplug them?

·
Masterdebator
1,578 Posts
how do you get Bohmen's? Can't really seem to find a website from them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts