1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the bulb now guys but??????:dunno: :dunno: \
who has the installations guide????

need help please!!!!!
installation guide with pics would be great.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Don't wanna mess up these expensive glass here.

Thanks.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
jj5508at said:
I have the bulb now guys but??????:dunno: :dunno: \
who has the installations guide????

need help please!!!!!
installation guide with pics would be great.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Don't wanna mess up these expensive glass here.

Thanks.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Here's the installation guide: open hood, remove the dust cap (the black plastic dome cover), disconnect the low beam connector plug, unscrew the ring that holds your bulb in, pull old bulb straight out - being careful not to hit the bulb on anything, insert 8000Ks, and reverse the directions to complete. So simple, a 15 year old child can do it in 5 minutes.

By the way, if you need pictures, then God help you cuz it's one of the easiest DIY's I've ever seen.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Re: Re: 8000k is Finally it's here!!!!!!!!!!

Choson1 said:

Here's the installation guide: open hood, remove the dust cap (the black plastic dome cover), disconnect the low beam connector plug, unscrew the ring that holds your bulb in, pull old bulb straight out - being careful not to hit the bulb on anything, insert 8000Ks, and reverse the directions to complete. So simple, a 15 year old child can do it in 5 minutes.

By the way, if you need pictures, then God help you cuz it's one of the easiest DIY's I've ever seen.
Just a precautionary measure don't touch the bulb with your fingers. I am sure that you knew that though. It really is so simple. DIY for this is like can I get a diy on how to open my door?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will post pic after installtion.......

Thanks guys here i go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts