E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i just saw a 850csi and i fell in love with that car. please post anything u know about the 8 series. ex. options. years. manual/automatic. and what do u guys think about them. worht spending 25gs for a 95 8 series????

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,240 Posts
The E31 850CSi is my favorite car. It's got a 5.6L V12, 372hp, 402 lbs torque, 6 speed manual, and 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. It was also one of the pioneer BMW's where the gas pedal was connected to a computer rather than the throttle.

·
Registered
168 Posts
if im not mistaken isnt the 8 series the first car bmw started using the bus wiring sytem for the communication of control units? i like the way it looks but ive never gotten to really work on one yet. everyone at work doesnt speak very fondly of them though :dunno:

·
Registered
96 Posts
it dont seem like they were really getting it too hard either, the launch was strong but it was'nt a rip out of the hole but more like from an idle.
still a strong ride and im not sure if that is a csi but possibly ?

looks like a back to the future car, sweeet!
i always thought of it as the BATMOBILE

for as long as i remember i have wanted one of these :pimpin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.