BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a FULL set of Black UUC CF trim for SEDAN up for grabs. I've only had the trim for a little over a month. I'm sellling because of different plans for the interior. Trim has no scratches or blemishes and was purchased through UUC Motorworks and was the last one they had so I'm told.

All peices are full replacements (no overlays). These are replacements for SEDAN only. I had minor fitment problem where the piece from over the radio joined the piece that goes over the passenger airbag but this was easily remedied by a piece of either 3-m doublesided tape or small piece of velcro.

$325 SHIPPED in the continental US by UPS ground. If you want it faster shipping will cost more.

·
Banned
988 Posts
I can vouch that this was the last UUC Motorwerks CF kit sold. This is a steal, the CF is not an overlay and looks great. I have this same kit in my car (the coupe version). This seller is also very easy to deal with and trustworthy.

I sound like an ad for Shelton, but this is not, this is based on personnal experience in dealing with him.

·
Registered
940 Posts
pics of it? will you ship to belgium?

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to work on pics. I will ship to belgium but I would have to find out shipping costs so the price would go up some.

·
Registered
940 Posts
ok thx

try to find out how much the shipping is?

thx

christophe

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try to find out shipping tomorrow.

Something I forgot to mention is that I will accept PayPal and money order. I'll accept cash but you take the risk of sending cash through the mail.

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If some one wants to close the deal by the end of the week I'll take $310 shipped. I'm still looking in to International shipping costs.

·
Registered
940 Posts
thx but just saw that you've got 4 electrical windows. I only have two...

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, I've got 4. I'm guessing your manual windows are in the rear. How does this change the trim for the rear seats with sedans that have this option?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts