E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had an impressive test dirve of abrand new 645ci!!! :yikes: I was completely blown away by it!!! The car not only has the looks but it has the performance as well.
I really liked the iluminated door sills. Does anybody know if there is anything available for the e46 that resembles the ones on the 645ci? I could not take pictures of it, but it looks awsome!

03 330ci Sport Pckg
Steel Gray
231 hp
OEM Clears
OEM M3 sw
OEM M3 wing
M racing pedals
Shark Fin
Just getting started!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have been reading all previous post about the illuminated door sill and nobody has given a good source to buy these from......does anyone know where to get these and whether it would work on a 2000 328Ci?

·
1,043 Posts
krs71 said:
I have been reading all previous post about the illuminated door sill and nobody has given a good source to buy these from......does anyone know where to get these and whether it would work on a 2000 328Ci?
Let me look to see if I have an email from the vendor. If I do, ill post him. And, be a lttle more patient because most of us are still at work right now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.