BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen I know that there have been a million posts on these things and they are one of the items on my x-mas list. For the fanatics that bought them....where did you get them? how much did you pay? and where you satisfied w/ them??

I really need to have a suggestion on where to purchase them:thumbup:

Thanks guys!!!!:bow:

·
Registered
10 Posts
///M3Matt said:
Listen I know that there have been a million posts on these things and they are one of the items on my x-mas list. For the fanatics that bought them....where did you get them? how much did you pay? and where you satisfied w/ them??

I really need to have a suggestion on where to purchase them:thumbup:

Thanks guys!!!!:bow:
Get them cheep from Charlie from Speedmotion. Email him at [email protected]. Tell him Zippy M3 sent ya.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Yeah...

I would also like to know what the best prices are???

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
i was going to put a group buy on the philip 6000k from charlie,i recently contact him and he say that if we have 5-10 ppl in , he will give the price of 235 shipped, normally he sell it 245 plus shipping, so i am down for it, and see if more ppl want it, the price will be even lower.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk to charlie about it...i dont think getting 5 peeps would be hard!!!

Im in:thumbup:
Let me know:pimpin:

·
P.I.M.P.
2,478 Posts
Kind off off topic, but i got 6000k's and i love it...big improvement IMHO over stock....but anyways, just to let you know, after having it for about 2k miles...they are snowwhite/blue....however, before they were white/violet...just to let you guys know in case ppl think they stay a violet color.

·
P.I.M.P.
2,478 Posts
I got them from suvlights for 280 shipped...kind of a high price, but they come with a year warranty, and from a well known dealer. I didn't want to take a chance for 30bucks of savings(didn't want to order from master wang or whomever)...but anyways, i would recomend SUVLights...i got emailed tracking number the same day, and it came one day earlier.

·
Italian driver of German
1,264 Posts
Yeah sure.. group buy doesn't sound hard now... wait until it actually takes place... then you have maybe 4, 5 people if you are lucky....

Been there, done that............... :tsk:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
RyanDe680 said:
Yeah sure.. group buy doesn't sound hard now... wait until it actually takes place... then you have maybe 4, 5 people if you are lucky....

Been there, done that............... :tsk:
yes, if ppl really interesting in the gb, thats setup one and contact charlie for it to confirm, rite now its more than 5 ppl r in,

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a dumb question.
I have Bi-xenons. These bulbs well be a direct replacements of my stock bulbs? is this correct?

thanks

Tony

·
Registered
370 Posts
CooL thanks! If there gonna be brighter and blue-ish, than I want a pair. Count me In for a Group-Buy!

"contact charlie for it to confirm"

who is charlie???

1 - 20 of 46 Posts