BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling 18x8 and 18x9 with tires (pirelli p7000 50% tread) 235/40 and 265/35. polished lip. no scratches. local buyers to so cal only.

$2500 obo. PM me offers.

thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you get your fenders rolled to get them to fit your 325i? I have a 330cic and I'm wondering if they'll fit without any modification.

TIA

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my fenders rolled, but it doesn't fit on my sedan. The offset is wrong - it's for coupes. They should fit perfectly on your car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody? I need to get rid of these wheels people - prices are negotiable, $2250 or best offer. No low-ball offers please.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unfortunately, it wont. I have a sedan, and the tires rub in the back. You might try getting smaller tires - but I don't know if that would get rid of the rub. I've been told the offset is wrong - but I'm not too technical with this stuff. It'll fit a coupe perfectly. I think they told me the offset is 35mm, but I'd have to check again.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,286 Posts
lol Are you interested in a trade of stock m68's and some extra cash? Unfortunately I dont have more than 900 dollars in cash right now. :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heh, sorry bro - I need the cash. I'd help ya out if I could, but I'm not made out of money. I need the cash to pay for my replacement wheels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was thinking about getting your rims and replacing the rear tires anyways..I believe those tires are to big for my car.

ill ask for some advice and reply back..thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, sorry. You can pretend they are and buy 'em from me!

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL

I have an idea....If someone buys these and ships the rears to me...I can send them my 18"x 8.5 rears. Straight up trade. we each pay one way shipping. I have bridgestone S03's with 255/35/18 rear (75%x1 100%x1 tread left). I believe this is perfect for the sedan. I have a coupe and would kill for the 9 inch rears. Just an idea. This is a sick deal for these rims even with the added cost of shipping the rims... Just hit me up on PM and we can make a deal.....
BTW good luck on the sale.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts