Registered
1,892 Posts
mattman said:
SuperCharger.. i'm a big advocate of power over looks!!:thumbup:

·
BMW Land Barge
1,359 Posts
Throwin_Heat said:
try and get a custom Turbo set up !! it might be a little more , i think turbo is better and an Sc personally !
With all due respect, letting someone develop a forced induction system on your car is just plain stupid. There is an EXCELLENT chance that your engine will grenade.

IMHO:
non staggered wheels/tires: $2000
Coilovers: $1200-1500

Spend the rest on driver's schools. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wheels and coilovers. Don't try to make a 330ci something its not buy getting exhaust, software etc.. It wont give you much horsepower and its a waste of money. If you want a fast car spend the extra $10,000 and get an M3.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Why not save the money for a down payment on a house:thumbup:
Don't waste that amount of money on a car, but if you really need to, buy a set of used wheels and maybe some aftermarket mirrors and spoiler and put the rest in the bank:thumbup:

That's my 2 cents

·
Banned
845 Posts
You have a 330ci?? I thought you had an e36 or something like that?? Either way, if you got 6-7 g's saved up, invest it, that way you'll have enough money for modding, maybe down payment on a house or apartment, and the strip club... :pimpin:

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
rims, suspension, and a body kit............whats the point of trying to make it faster, u'r really not gonna get to completely see it to its fullest unless u like getting speeding tickets.........i've learnt my lesson, hence no performance mods for me:D

its a 330 and fast enough already stock, nothings gonna give u your $$$$ worth on our cars other than a supercharges so why bother:dunno:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont have a 330Ci. I was going to get one before i posted this, but it sounds like im gonna have to wait one more year, or at least a few more months for some dumb reasons. anyway I was just wondering, and I think I would be able to see the potential of power adders cause my friend can get me track time for free anytime so I could go to the track whenever I want. anyway I still dont know what I would do with the money, no down payment on a house cause im 18. I would just use it toward things for my car. Anyway I guess it doesn't matter anymore cause I had a talk with some people tonight and it looks like im gonna have to wait another year to get one. or hopefully i can still convince them to get it within a few months. we'll see. I doubt i'll be able to get it before a year.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.