BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've got a lot of stuff for sale; just sold the E46. Some new and some used, ALL AT STUPID LOW PRICES. Here we go:

1. Rogue Engineering RACEBRACE: *SOLD*
2. *NEW* EMP / Stewart High Performance Water Pump + Aluminum BMW Water Pump Pulley: *SOLD*
3. *NEW* Turner E46 Finned Diff Cover: *SOLD*
4. *NEW* Continental AC & Accessory Belts: MSRP- $37.69 Me- $19.99

5. *NEW* Mehle HD Front End Links & Genuine BMW Rear Endlinks (Including All New Mounting Hardware for Rear!!): *SOLD*
6. *NEW* 2001-05 Fuel Filter, Part # 13 32 7512 019: *SOLD*

7. BMW Performance Knob, 6-Speed: *SOLD*
8. Euro E46 Center Console (Black, currently out of stock at Turner Motorsport!): *SOLD*
9. Genuine BMW E46 Alcantara Shift Boot: *SOLD*
10. Peake R5 FCX-III Fault Code Reader: *SOLD*
11. Rogue Engineering Carbon Fiber Racing Shift Knob: MSRP- $80.00; Me- $39.99 Shipped
12. *Not Pictured* Brand New Front & Rear Sway Bar Bushing Brackets, OEM BMW. If you notice, a lot of sway bar kits don't come with new bushing brackets, you use your old ones. Well, sometimes ours can be corroded to hell, and why not buy these full front and rear BRAND NEW UNITS AT A SUPER CHEAP PRICE?!?!: MSRP- $32.71; Me- $15 Shipped, COMPLETE SET!!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. I accept paypal and will be making shipments throughout the week. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
wow, way good prices!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I take the shift boot :D

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, finally finished replying to PM's! Anyways, here's a list of now pending items:
Thanks guys, keep the questions coming!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would you take 100 shipped for just the water pump without the pulley?
Sorry, all the prices I have are exactly what I want to sell the items for i.e. I want to sell these together in a combo deal. It would be hard for me to get rid of just a water pump pulley without someone also buying the water pump at the same time. Also, that item is currently pending. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright guys,
Just got back from the Ohio State game (GO BUCKS!) and have updated what has sold vs. what is pending. I will continue to field PM's and will ship items that I receive paypal payment for by Monday afternoon. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated, almost everything is gone, so thanks guys!
Tracking numbers have been sent, I made a run to UPS today.
THE ONLY ITEM NOT YET SHIPPED IS THE BELTS, SENDING YOUR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE TOMORROW!

Rogue engineering shift knob still available and swaybar bushing brackets!! BUY BUY AT LOW PRICE!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Still interested in the belts. Let me know how much

1 - 20 of 24 Posts