E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im located i nstudio city and ill give anyone here who wants to isntall my DDEs and has experience with more then one set of GEN IVs please contact me [email protected] ....and might i add for anyone with experience with the install in the area and some spare time, this is a good way to make 50 dollars which could help take that dent you took in you pocket when u bought a BMW. :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow its great to hear that there are people like that who'll help a guy out just for fun and kicks. :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanx for the post too bad ur on the east coast.

·
Banned
2,663 Posts
Casanova said:
hey, if you drive down to the meet this Sunday then maybe I or lilherc79 will do it for you if you bought us lunch which can't cost more than $15 at J&J's.

:thumbup:

Mike is broke...........he will charge you $49.99 for installed!

Kevin is right take it to him!

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
My installer in Torrance is EXTREMELY good, having installed well over 20 cars now.

But, he's pricey @ 100 an install. Course, you get what you pay for.

Email me and I'll hook you up with him.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,399 Posts
Why dont we do a semi-seminar to show everyone there how to do this. its rather simple...

btw, what year is your car? Does it have cold weather package? xenons/bixenons/halogens? These all come into play.

·
INDEED
1,115 Posts
anyone in seattle do free installs? :p

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,683 Posts
lilherc79 said:
Why dont we do a semi-seminar to show everyone there how to do this. its rather simple...

btw, what year is your car? Does it have cold weather package? xenons/bixenons/halogens? These all come into play.
semi-seminar sounds like a really good idea :thumbup:
anything to help out the Fanatic community.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.