BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my e46 Wagon. Its a 2002 325i 2WD with a 5 speed. This is not a sport package but I do have a few of the sport package accessories; 5 speed, front seats (also have the original non sport seats that will go with the car), and sport steering wheel. Titanium ext/dove grey int. 120k miles. I have used it as my daily everyday since I bought it without issue though the typical e46 faults do exist; sagging headliner and driver window regulator just died, sun roof has issues (does not leak).

-I have removed the roof rack and swapped the spoiler for a red factory spoiler. Both original parts will be supplied with the car if you want the stock look.

-I have both sets of rims shown in the pictures and both will be yours at this price. If you haggle I'll keep the AC Schnitzer and you can have the car with the factory rims.

-The car is equipped with a GROM bluetooth unit allowing for use of hands free, audio, and navigation one the cars sound system.

-Recent service includes lower control arm bushing replacement and oil reservoir o'ring replacement.

I have this and an Excursion for towing and I am consolidating to 1 vehicle so the wagon has to go. Asking 4500$ OBO. Will not take trades. Car is in South Florida.

Photos here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts