E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hangin with some friends....:blah:, you know how goes it. Story is, there were originally 4 Hondas, an EP3 is missing from the set of photos. Photos came out terrible of the car- and before we had a chance to move it, the coolant went on holiday. Stand alone shoot coming soon.

Oh yeah, Vorsteiner rear diffuser attached & the exhaust on the black turbo 36 328i is sort of necessary- long storyz. Enjoy :craig:

First, the new tag. True story :lmao:

RXTi - Sigma 70-300mm

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow finally you got your rear bumper on. Car looks nice. I like all of them, well not really the murdered out look on the e36 but I love the spoiler.

Anything done to the Pontiac?

Thank you very much for the comments. The JB e36 is undergoing a wheel change soon. The Pontiac is close friends car, its a GTP so it is seemingly quick for being a stock Grand Prix. 4300k HIDs, intake, exhaust & KYB shocks. Thats all. For now :4ngie:

·
Registered
300 Posts
r u from dubai?

·
Eurowerkz Midwest
4,706 Posts
M3nodrift, loving your car. Where did you score the Dubai plates? Your stance is perfect IMO. Oh, and that EP RS6...damn! Love it. Only thing I would change would be to paint the front splitter.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
RS6 and your car are sick. I like the no torq vanity plate :rofl:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts