BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just read an article in the new york times, Zymol offers a carnuba wax called the royale (designed for the bugatti royale), sells for 5 grand, article says that Ralph Lauren uses a $968 glaze on his bugatti 57SC, also,when u dish out the 5K for the royale, you get unimited refills for life, u can even put it in your will and pass it on...:confused:

Zymol Article

·
The De46vil's Army
16,346 Posts
gotta get me somma that Shizz, i almosrt bought the 300.00 thing of zymol paste wax, but wen to PEP BOYS for the 12.49 bottle of liquid wax. short on the kiz-zash

·
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a pic of the case

I'm not post-whoring, u cant edit your own post if its been up more than an hour....

·
Registered
119 Posts
For that price it better come with couple of guys that will detail my car and a girl to "entertain" me while I watch my car being waxed.:thumbup:

·
Registered
509 Posts
bugatti212 said:
also,when u dish out the 5K for the royale, you get unimited refills for life, u can even put it in your will and pass it on...:confused:

Zymol Article
Life time refill? I'd be waxing my car everyday, lol, or some 18 wheelers.:lmao:

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,328 Posts
That's just freaking ridiculous. I don't think the average person will ever get their money's worth. If someone ran a detail shop, I'm sure it would be worth it, but I'm sure they have some sort of clause that says it's for personal use only. :rolleyes:

·
Discussion Starter #10
David328Ci said:
That's just freaking ridiculous. I don't think the average person will ever get their money's worth. If someone ran a detail shop, I'm sure it would be worth it, but I'm sure they have some sort of clause that says it's for personal use only. :rolleyes:
i def agree with you, im assuming their target market for this product are concourse participants, Pebble beach and the like. Dudes in the classic car market take this sheit very very surrrrrrious....

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,328 Posts
Rich people don't get rich or stay rich by spending their money willy nilly all over the place. How good could this stuff possibly be?:dunno:

·
Registered
317 Posts
David328Ci said:
Rich people don't get rich or stay rich by spending their money willy nilly all over the place. How good could this stuff possibly be?:dunno:
Old money. When you are detailing a 4 million Brugatti, you got 5000 to spend. The wax is not for anyone. Just a selected few. For us, it's Zymol cleaner wax for 11.99.:thumbup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
bugatti212 said:
when u dish out the 5K for the royale, you get unimited refills for life, u can even put it in your will and pass it on...:confused:

why don't you foolios convince your grandfather to buy this stuff, and then leave it to me in his will...

·
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: $5,000 for Zymol...

roz121xi said:

why don't you foolios convince your grandfather to buy this stuff, and then leave it to me in his will...
i'll get right on it....:tsk:

·
can ya spare some change?
805 Posts
MCD007 said:
Zymol makes more expensive wax than that. They have a $10k wax.
what on earth could they do to a wax to justify the 10K pricetag? put microscopic a pure gold flakes in it??? :dunno: :tsk:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts