BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another gathering but this time we got four of us together plus the one and only photographer Mr. Jtanoyo :woot: :woot:

Too bad Eternity and Jtanoyo need to go home early since they bring in their sweetheart. Yes, time is getting late.. :lmao:

Jtanoyo our friend and photographer with his no.1 Aristo

Fanatics Rear End :)

Dronell19 Car in Action

Am I seeing triplets here?

I did, I did seeing triplets!

Another Triplets in action

The rest of the Fanatics

Hey.. dont leave me behind please

Eternity car

Jtanoyo car again

The only three car left since Jtanoyo and Eternity have to drive their sweetheart back home.

·
Registered
12 Posts
awesome pictures! i need to get a tripod so i can take pictures at night like that

·
Registered
259 Posts
:thumbup: Nice pics...!!

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
Damn, you ARE quick. I haven't even finished editing the pics yet. I'm still at work, I'll finish them tonight and post 'em up.

Richard - do you want the photoshopped pics on a CD? Or are you just gonna get 'em off the net when I finally post them?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Jesus...nice cars but don't you wanna mix it up a bit? I love those pics esp the one of Dronell alone...That's a beautiful car.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts

Here is your signature as requested lol.............took me about 5 months but yeh. I don't know why.......but I am not pleased with it. I might have a version 2 for you in about a week or two.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
AssassinGT said:

Here is your signature as requested lol.............took me about 5 months but yeh. I don't know why.......but I am not pleased with it. I might have a version 2 for you in about a week or two.
Thanks soo much... :woot: :woot: wow...yeah.. finally... hehehe.. looks good bro.. BTW why do u put audison as exhaust pipe? Its now running on RD Exhaust. :) Also my car is 318i not 325i hehehehe...

P.S. do you need new pics? I have several unedited taken by Jtanoyo.. You can pick from my gallery and I will send u the real one too your mail box.. :)

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
Chard - these are pictures from your camera? Or jtanoyo's?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dronell19 said:
Chard - these are pictures from your camera? Or jtanoyo's?
Pics from my camera bro... Dont have Jtanoyo data remember.. He is in a hurry last nit :cry:

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
So you want me to burn you a CD of the edited photos?? See reply no 12.

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
KingRichard said:
most definitely! YES! I want a copy of your Photoshop version :)
Okey then. I'll pass it to you guys probably this weekend. My computer has no mouse, it broke :( kinda hard doing it on my laptop hehe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts