BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all......I've read and seen people on here quoting 3-4 hours and 1-2 days to install the Angel Eyes kit. Well I'll let you know that mine WERE INSTALLED IN 45 MINUTES! Yes the best looking Angel Eyes around! Herb's kit rocks! PLEASE FOLLOW THE 10 EASY STEPS BELOW to installing the Best Looking, Brightest eyes around. With these steps you can not fail!

Step 1: Contact Herb and let him know you are interested in his Angel Eyes kit.
Step 2: Set up a time with Herb either by email or phone. I'll add that Herb is very flexible and returns every email or phone call immediately!
Step 3: Visit a web site called Mapquest and get directions to Montery Park
Step 4: Hop into your whip and drive to Montery Park.
Step 5: Follow steps from the web site you visited previously and arrive at Herbs place.
Step 6: Arrive at Herbs place and greet him with a hello.
Step 7: This may be the hardest thing you have to do with this install. Herb will ask you to pop the hood on the car.
Step 8: Sit back and Watch Herb do his thing......He won't talk much while he's doing it, but that's ok, this gives you time to make a phone call or two on your cell.
Step 9: Herb will instruct you to turn on your fog lights, and then wave you to the front of the car.
Step 10: This is where Herb has a smirk on his face and you yell "That's what I'm talking bout' Herb"..."Ahhh hell yeah, the little things in life!"
Step 11: You happily hand Herb some dough, and say thanks.
Step 12: You hop in your Ride and show the world the Best looking Angel Eyes around!

Herb..............Thanks a million! You are Da Man!
Might I add that I am doing all my Mods this week and this is by far the Best looking Mod on my list!

:thumbup:
Jdogginla.......pics to come!

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol - I would have to add the following steps to your list.

Step 4a. Drive 2236 miles for 34 hours and 58 minutes to California.
Step 13. Drive 2236 miles for 34 hours and 58 minutes to Cincinnati.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gymiller and anthony.......It would be worth the drive. Plus, while you're here, I'll take you to some of the better spots in La. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have to totally agree with Jdogginla. Herb is the best. The install took a little bit longer because I had him installed a toggle switch. But the installation was done very professionally. He hid wires where I thought they couldn't be hidden. All wires were connected with butt connectors. Basically IT WAS NOT A MICKEY MOUSE JOB.....Way to go Herb and I will refer more friends...:thumbup:

·
Bimmerless
1,963 Posts
jdogginla said:
gymiller and anthony.......It would be worth the drive. Plus, while you're here, I'll take you to some of the better spots in La. :D
Imma be down in the area again sometime in Feb for my bro's wedding. Lets plan a meet. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anthony........done deal:thumbup: :pimpin:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I had my DAEs installed by Herb too and he is da man! Scheduled an appointment with hima nd it onl took him 30 minutes total for my car, though we chatted for like another 45 minutes or so on other car topics.

Herb is :pimpin: :thumbup: :D I only wish that I had my own personal Herb :yikes: for all my mods :thumbup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I PM'd you.........only caus I'm not sure if want's that info on the board, since I got mine at the group buy rate. They are worth it, and in all honesty, I would'a paid more.:thumbup:

·
Registered
933 Posts
anyone in jersey or NYC area know how to install the angel eyes. i am going to order them, but i want to make sure someone in my area can give me a hand, im horrible at any kind of installing. has anyone done the installation and would like to make some money in my area, please let me know, thanks

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,178 Posts
02White330Ci said:
anyone in jersey or NYC area know how to install the angel eyes. i am going to order them, but i want to make sure someone in my area can give me a hand, im horrible at any kind of installing. has anyone done the installation and would like to make some money in my area, please let me know, thanks

You should be able to find someone. We have lots of East coast customers. :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
ur slow herb.... only takes me 30mins...:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts