BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was always a big fan of the W0's simply because they can SLAM hard and you dont need much to push them.

I have a custom gray carpeted sealed enclosure housing 4 JL Audio 12's. Custom to the point where "JL said" all four needed to be in one chamber. Well i divided each chamber and had it made from MDF, and the db's went up 6.5 db's.

Now, it was never in my coupe because something like that is too heavy, but if we have any X5's in the forums, i know it should do just fine. They were NEVER punished, not a fan of blwing speakers, just tested twice at DB DRAG. In my lowrider "SOFT TOP" sidekick, i hit 146.5 dbs. Thats great for a soft top. I ran a Eclipse 3322 amp which was 80w x 2. The box is brought down to 1.6 ohms, and pushed 640 watts.

I am not shipping, because of its size. it is 32 x 30 in the face, and 17" deep. the bass is AWESOME. It can be a wall if youd like, or all four firing upward. There is 3/4" thick plexiglass JL symbol in the center of the four 12's.

i was thinking $500

PM if you are interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wish i could, cause i have pics, but no scanner. might get some picutres developed this weekend onto disc, let me see if i can hook it up. my ride was in the LOWRIDER MAGAZINE showrrom, but the pics off the system didnt make it in. sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts