E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm deciding on my first Bimmer. I'm lookeing between the 325i and the 330i (if I want to drain my bank account).

I like the PP, but Is it possible to get it w/o the Wood trim? I much prefer the Titanium, but I'd like to get the other features included in Premium.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,082 Posts
Well you have 3 options. 1 would be to trade with some1 as stated above. 2 Would be to buy the trim separately and install and sell your wood trim. 3 You can also sometimes get the dealer to special order the car with the titanium trim. Sometimes this takes a little negotiation and haggling, but worht a try...:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
if you have a really really cool dealer that you have a good relationship with they can hook you up, but that is pretty rare. Tell them to order it for you then put your wood PP trim on a non PP car on the lot, which lets them tack 500 onto the sticker price...

·
Registered
874 Posts
If anyone with a coupe wants to trade the titanium for wood trim feel free to PM or send me an email!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts