E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Kpeng and I had nothing better to do today at 1pm then meet up at a street I thought of, and see which of our cars was faster. :D

Cars:
2002 325ci {manual}
Mods - ECIS CAI, AA Software, Lighter then stock rims, and no spare tire :evil:

2004 330i {step}
Mods - Bone Stock (tints count?) ;) ; {he has his spare tire} :nono:

So anyhow, we meet up behind some office buildings right next to I-75 this afternoon. First run, Kpeng honks 3 times and we're off. I get the jump (being manual and all) although the lead quickly dissipates(sp?) before I even shift to 2nd he's side by side. Shift into 2nd, DSC goes off (piece of crap I forgot to turn off), and his extra .5 liters begin to show, and by the end of our little "straight line track" my nose is at his rear doors. So he beats me first time around. I'm not worried, its all in the launch, I can take 'em.
So 2nd run, I'm doing the honking, and I hesitate to jump on the third honking thinking that i'd be cheating, so I don't, and he gets the jump, and well .. I never had a chance on this run :D

Overall we both had fun, and he got to hear was the ECIS CAI sounds like from inside and outside the car. Heres 2 pics we took before we left.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Who f ucking cares? :dunno:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
kpeng said:
You care enough to post on here didn't you?

Jackass.
:goyou:

Why don't you two go to an AutoX and see how your times match up? Driving like a tool on the highway is just asking to hurt someone.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
GordonMurray said:
:goyou:

Why don't you two go to an AutoX and see how your times match up? Driving like a tool on the highway is just asking to hurt someone.
Cypherd8 said:
...we meet up behind some office buildings right next to I-75...
we weren't on the highway, we were on a secluded back road with no other cars so the only people we would be able to hurt would be ourselves :p :goyou:

i haven't been online in like 4 days? lol not too long ken, been busy w/ school etc..

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Cypherd8 said:
we weren't on the highway, we were on a secluded back road with no other cars so the only people we would be able to hurt would be ourselves :p :goyou:

i haven't been online in like 4 days? lol not too long ken, been busy w/ school etc..
Ok, so you two could kill each other. A secluded back road is still not as safe as a closed circuit. What if a stray dog or monkey were to run in the road and one of you freaked out and wrecked into the other?

Besides, who cares how to slow cars match up? :spit:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
GordonMurray said:
Ok, so you two could kill each other. A secluded back road is still not as safe as a closed circuit. What if a stray dog or monkey were to run in the road and one of you freaked out and wrecked into the other?

Besides, who cares how to slow cars match up? :spit:
lol you've got to be kidding me. a stray dog or a monkey? Its not a damn back road with a forest next to it, theres nothing but grass on each side of the 4 lane (median dividing into 2 lanes each way), the grass is about 10 feet wide before it reaches the curb of the road, so that stray monkey or dog or hyena would have to be booking it to even come close to either of us. And furthermore, I for one would not 'freak out' and go into Ken's lane when I could easily just slow down. Oh and there is also a shoulder to each side of us.
In summary, no we couldn't kill each other. If you don't care "how to slow cars match up" which would be "two slow cars" then don't read the fucking thread.

Edit: I'm wrong about not being able to kill each other. We could've killed each other if all my tires blew out and my power steering went out and I hit an oil patch! :jack: Then again, spider-man could've come out of no where and caused me to crash as well.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Cypherd8 said:
lol you've got to be kidding me. a stray dog or a monkey? Its not a damn back road with a forest next to it, theres nothing but grass on each side of the 4 lane (median dividing into 2 lanes each way), the grass is about 10 feet wide before it reaches the curb of the road, so that stray monkey or dog or hyena would have to be booking it to even come close to either of us. And furthermore, I for one would not 'freak out' and go into Ken's lane when I could easily just slow down. Oh and there is also a shoulder to each side of us.
In summary, no we couldn't kill each other. If you don't care "how to slow cars match up" which would be "two slow cars" then don't read the fucking thread.

Edit: I'm wrong about not being able to kill each other. We could've killed each other if all my tires blew out and my power steering went out and I hit an oil patch! :jack: Then again, spider-man could've come out of no where and caused me to crash as well.
I've seen blow outs cause terrible accidents at the track you f ucking douche, but that's ok - go kill yourself...one less idiot in the world.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
GordonMurray said:
I've seen blow outs cause terrible accidents at the track you f ucking douche, but that's ok - go kill yourself...one less idiot in the world.
oh that hurt. :cry: :rolleyes:
I wasn't mocking "terrible accidents" caused by blow outs, I was simply being sarcastic because there are just as many chances of
Cypherd8 said:
if all my tires blew out
^^ as there are a stray dog or monkey running infront of us on that street without us seeing it coming, thus causing an accident that would kill us both, as you insinuated. So take a fucking chill pill. douche :p

edit: i'm done responding to your childish remarks, respond all you like, no one will be listening :thumbup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Alabama we quit all street racing because of the fear of monkeys or giraffes running out in front of us. As I understand it, it's working. According to the AL Hwy Patrol, not one giraffe or monkey has been killed on AL roadways since the dreadful racing has stopped.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.