E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 330i/5 with the only option being the m sport interior and body kit. I’m curious how many Slicktop 330i sedans were made, any help would be appreciated 👍🏼

·
Administrator
2004 330Ci 115k miles
16,298 Posts
I don’t think I’ve ever seen specific E46 production numbers by options. Slicktops are fairly rare (and I love them), so kudos for having one!

BTW, there is no “M sport“ interior, it’s just sport front seats that come with the sport package.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Right. I have a ‘01 330Ci/5M slicktop, with Sport Seats but a boring 3-spoke rubber steering wheel. Sport suspension and Style 68s.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I wold have liked to have a slick top but didn't know it was even an option. Took me long enough to find my '01 330i - with manual seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don’t think I’ve ever seen specific E46 production numbers by options. Slicktops are fairly rare (and I love them), so kudos for having one!

BTW, there is no “M sport“ interior, it’s just sport front seats that come with the sport package.
My bad haha, I’m mainly an f30 guy so the e46 chassis is new to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts