E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half a year ago I bought my first BMW. It is 330 diesel 184 HP 2002. Here I want to share my works I´m about to do. Firstly I wanted car for everyday use but then I felt in love with it and bug started to bite.

Exterior looks good thanks to new paint (I had hated blue cars but topazblau made my love it). Only roof railings went away for this time.

But interior is whole different story. It is so worn that I needs to change it.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you
Next will be completely anthracit interior. I hope it will happen in next week. Here are some pictures from preparations of center console.

THEN and NOW

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So bad they never brought them to US.... I don't get why US got only underpowered 323 and 325 wagons and never 330 or 330d....
How many hp have 323 and 325? There are no 330i wagon in US?
Personally, many times I do not understand policy of car industry.
I have seen your thread. It is full of hard work. You must be very skilled.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
How many hp have 323 and 325? There are no 330i wagon in US?
Personally, many times I do not understand policy of car industry.
I have seen your thread. It is full of hard work. You must be very skilled.
Yep, no 330 e46 wagons and no diesel e46s in US at all.... :censor:
Thanks for the compliment, btw! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am sure it is relative. What is underpowered for you guys, here in europe is not very usual. Of course there are many powerful cars from Germany, Italy or Japan but Half of cars on our roads are 1.2 , 1.6 ,or 1.9(most popular). And many of the drivers of these cars considered me silly self-murderer with lot of money to burn.:tsk::rofl:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was busy bee these days and started the "transformation" of the interior into anthracit. I need your help with one pink wire. I cannot say that I understand other million wires under the dashboard but this one is little bit specific. It starts in one of two connectors of instrument cluster. Its mystery is hidden in the end of it:yikes:. Because there is no end:shhh:. To be precise it is CUT OFF:lmao:
I point the finger on it at the first picture. It proceeds behind the radio and air-conditionong panel and here is the end of it.
Does anyone have a clue what it is for? Everything seems to be working without these wire connected.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
few quick shots of finishing and finished job. What a relief. But now my airbag light is still on. I am sure that I connected all bags correctly. I did everything with battery off. Mechanic asked me if I waited 5 minutes after disconnecting battery and I am not sure now. Could it be the reason? It would be the best possibility because if not, I don´t know where the problem could be.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.