BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a set of wheels 18x8"--18x9" both ET38. Im going to be putting them on my 02' 330Ci sport package with eibach prokit springs. Anyone running a similiar setup that can suggest a good tire size to run with these wheels safely. Im also wondering if fender rolling is going to be necessary. I will most likely be installing 10mm spacers up front to bring wheels flush with fender. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
With a 38mm offset,the wheel will be flushed if not sticking out to the fender.A 10mm spacer will be too much.You might need to stretch the tires to avoid shaving the fenders.I have eibach prokit on my car right now and i have a two-finger gap front and rear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help! I think I may play it safe and only run a 255/35/18 rear tire to prevent the risk of rubbing. Im hoping the front wheels dont stick out past the fender!

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Thanks for the help! I think I may play it safe and only run a 255/35/18 rear tire to prevent the risk of rubbing. Im hoping the front wheels dont stick out past the fender!
18x8.0 +38 with a 235 will not sit outside the fender. You'll be fine. :)

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts