BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a stick with gruppe m and 1 passenger. The rsx-s was drop, kit, exhaust, probably intake and by himself. The f-150 look stock and confirm by driver, but that what he said and he was solo too. THe rsx-s and me as at a light and I start rolling like normal when all the sudden the rsx-s floor it because I could here his exhaust screaming, so i down shift and and we were at it. Then all of a sudden a f-150 does a fly-by. Then we had to slow down for the next light. My GF was saying grow up you better not, I as saying hell yea. I wasn't going to let a truck do that to me. I launch at ~3000 and i could feel my wheel spinning but all i can hear was the rsx loud a$$ exhaust. By the end 1st the rsx was about 1 car behind but the f-150 was neck to neck with me. Then 2nd came and the f-150 was still there and I was going WTF. I didn't bother with the rsx because I had my hand full with the f-150. I had half a car on the f150 at ~85 but had to slowed for traffic. Then I looked back and the rsx-s was about 3-4 cars behind. Then off course he does a fly-by. At the next light I ask the guy in the F150 what he did to the truck and he said stock and off course I didn't believe him. When I got home and check on the f150 harley davidson, it got a super-charged 5.4 v8 putting out 340 hp and 425 torque and 0-60 was 6.2. So you guys think twice before you race one of those.

·
99% Stock
1,123 Posts
Cool race. Im usually up for street races when people piss me off, but i always make sure i never race with someone in the car, especially when they don't want me to. Ive had to control myself many times against some lame *** civic who tries to run. Not trying to rag on you but i wouldn't want to risk someone elses life, if i risk mine, then its my choice. Otherwise, another nice RSX kill. :thumbup:

·
Registered
886 Posts
my buddy has a harly edition f150 with a pulley, chip, exhaust, he got it dynoed at almost 500 hp, he ran a 13.1 on street tires, that thing hauls as for a big truck

·
Registered
886 Posts
yeah i think they have the same engine, but the lightning has a little more hp & torque, i think they have a different exhaust then the harley edition, im not sure though

·
booo for body roll.
3,406 Posts
yeah those *****es are DAMNED fast. hm if i remmeber correctly, krix-- the guy with the black droptop has a lightning that eats up so much gas now he can't drive it... hm..

·
Still around...
1,779 Posts
lol.. the HD was just toyin' with ya man..

it has the L motor, but makes about 20 less hp.

my truck is very modded up, motor wise, and as of yesterday she got herself 6 more pounds of boost! :thumbup:
little much they said for a daily driver, that i should have went with a 4#'er... oh well, im getin into the whole track thing, and the best part about this setup, is i can swap a 8# in within minutes... ONLY good for track use.. thats a lot of boost, and not recomended on a stock bottome end... :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts